Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Is there life after grandkids?

It seems as
if all I post
lately is photos and comments about our
grand-
children.






I love them so much!




One more post about Elsie and I PROMISE...I will do something different next time.

Here are the "traditional 6 month photos" of dear Princess E.


I met Ally at a place she found called "FotoFly" in Draper and baby was ALL SMILES for the camera man! What a relief to her mother! She is really such a good little girl.



Life after grandkids? Is there ever! OH, so much life!



Perfect love
sometimes
does not
come until
the first
grandchild.
~Welsh Proverb




What a
sweet
blessing
to be a
grandparent
and see
through
the eyes of
experience
how precious
these
little ones
are.








Isn't she
lovely, still?












Oh, by the way -I may not be able to keep my promise...Taven's "traditional one year old" photos will most likely make the next post. I'm a grandma now...that's my privilege.

No comments:

Post a Comment